Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FOIA Letter

The corresponding author for Team King is Anabel Diaz. This is our letter requesting Form 6 of Florida Senate President Mike Haridopolos.


Anabel Diaz
----------------------------------
--------------------------
----------------

January 26, 2011

The Florida Senate
Division of Legislative Information Services
Room 704 Claude Pepper Building
111 West Madison Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-1400

            RECORDS REQUEST

Dear Records Request Officer:

Pursuant to the state open records act, I request access to and copies of the 2009 Form 6 of Senate President Mike Haridopolos.

I agree to pay reasonable duplication fees for the processing of this request.

If my request is denied in whole or part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act.

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,


Anabel Diaz

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, though it does not have all the parameters of Ace team. Send it on and let's see what we hear back.

    ReplyDelete